- Yes, Scrum Sucks, tell us your story
- Introducing Levitation to your Agile Team
- That Hope-y, Change-y, Scrum-y thing
- Scrum Censorship, Brainwashing and Propaganda
- Refusal to do Scrum/XP?
- Scrum blog or Infomercial?
- Scrum and Levitation
- Blowhard Watch: Most outrageous Scrum Claim yet from Scrum CoInventor
- Is Your Startup Boss Optimistic and Demanding or Just Crazy and Selfish?
- Did you know the typical Recruiter Margin is 40%? No? Read on….
- Embracing Failure: Agile and Fear Driven Process
- Does XP/Scrum Violate the “Agile Manifesto”?
- It’s not velocity that matters, it’s how long it takes to get from point A to point B
- Scrum Master Jar Jar
- Scrum Master Certifications – Certified Crystal Healer?
Category Archives: Humour
As I demonstrated before, teams that levitate are 4x as productive as teams that don’t. Your competitors are levitating…how can you bring your team up to speed? Here are some suggestions to get your team levitating as quickly as possible.
Scrum Teams that Levitate are 4x as productive as their “landfall” counterparts. Imagine the productivity gains of zipping to meetings without having to walk , the relaxation of floating a few feet about the ground on a pillow of air, … Continue reading
Scrum replaces the Pointy Haired Boss with Scrum Master Jar Jar Despite all the mystique, the “Scrum” meeting itself is nothing more than a Stand Up Weekly Staff Meeting. Except Daily. And you thought being a Stormtrooper was hard. Let’s … Continue reading
Isn’t a Certified Scrum Master sort of like a Certified Crystal Healer or Witch Doctor? Certified by what recognized academic authority? To do what? And what’s with the part Zen, part Star Wars, and part cereal box sounding religious term … Continue reading