- Yes, Scrum Sucks, tell us your story
- Introducing Levitation to your Agile Team
- That Hope-y, Change-y, Scrum-y thing
- Scrum Censorship, Brainwashing and Propaganda
- Refusal to do Scrum/XP?
- Scrum blog or Infomercial?
- Scrum and Levitation
- Blowhard Watch: Most outrageous Scrum Claim yet from Scrum CoInventor
- Is Your Startup Boss Optimistic and Demanding or Just Crazy and Selfish?
- Did you know the typical Recruiter Margin is 40%? No? Read on….
- Embracing Failure: Agile and Fear Driven Process
- Does XP/Scrum Violate the “Agile Manifesto”?
- It’s not velocity that matters, it’s how long it takes to get from point A to point B
- Scrum Master Jar Jar
- Scrum Master Certifications – Certified Crystal Healer?
Category Archives: Ruby
Most businesses and contractors that make use of Recruiting agencies have no idea how much money is lining the pockets of the Agencies. “The most they’ll pay is $60/hr, Sugar” Why not? Because the Agencies keep it a secret; why … Continue reading
XP Implies that failure is inevitable, and we should be expected to (refactor rewrite mercilessly); however they try to minimize the impact of the failure, by only failing one day at a time. However, since their next attempt does not … Continue reading
In this article we will examine whether XP/Scrum is consistent with the Agile Manfiesto and also look at whether Agile processes depersonalize and disempower the individual, making them mere tools of the collective State. The first stanza of the second chapter … Continue reading
Agilistas talk about “velocity” as if that is the metric that matters. It isn’t. What matters is how long it takes to create a reliable software product — how long it takes to get from Point A to Point B. … Continue reading
Scrum replaces the Pointy Haired Boss with Scrum Master Jar Jar Despite all the mystique, the “Scrum” meeting itself is nothing more than a Stand Up Weekly Staff Meeting. Except Daily. And you thought being a Stormtrooper was hard. Let’s … Continue reading
Isn’t a Certified Scrum Master sort of like a Certified Crystal Healer or Witch Doctor? Certified by what recognized academic authority? To do what? And what’s with the part Zen, part Star Wars, and part cereal box sounding religious term … Continue reading