- Yes, Scrum Sucks, tell us your story
- Introducing Levitation to your Agile Team
- That Hope-y, Change-y, Scrum-y thing
- Scrum Censorship, Brainwashing and Propaganda
- Refusal to do Scrum/XP?
- Scrum blog or Infomercial?
- Scrum and Levitation
- Blowhard Watch: Most outrageous Scrum Claim yet from Scrum CoInventor
- Is Your Startup Boss Optimistic and Demanding or Just Crazy and Selfish?
- Did you know the typical Recruiter Margin is 40%? No? Read on….
- Embracing Failure: Agile and Fear Driven Process
- Does XP/Scrum Violate the “Agile Manifesto”?
- It’s not velocity that matters, it’s how long it takes to get from point A to point B
- Scrum Master Jar Jar
- Scrum Master Certifications – Certified Crystal Healer?
Category Archives: Venture Capital
People familiar with Scrum, XP, and Agile know that proponents of these methodologies often make baseless and ludicrous claims while they shamelessly hype their products. But even by these low standards, Jeff Sutherland goes over the top with his recent … Continue reading
Now that the Web 2.x rush is upon us, and there are more and more startups being formed with with “professional” money or simply out of a garage. Whether it’s garage based or VC based, the situation is often the … Continue reading
Most businesses and contractors that make use of Recruiting agencies have no idea how much money is lining the pockets of the Agencies. “The most they’ll pay is $60/hr, Sugar” Why not? Because the Agencies keep it a secret; why … Continue reading
XP Implies that failure is inevitable, and we should be expected to (refactor rewrite mercilessly); however they try to minimize the impact of the failure, by only failing one day at a time. However, since their next attempt does not … Continue reading
In this article we will examine whether XP/Scrum is consistent with the Agile Manfiesto and also look at whether Agile processes depersonalize and disempower the individual, making them mere tools of the collective State. The first stanza of the second chapter … Continue reading