- Yes, Scrum Sucks, tell us your story
- Introducing Levitation to your Agile Team
- That Hope-y, Change-y, Scrum-y thing
- Scrum Censorship, Brainwashing and Propaganda
- Refusal to do Scrum/XP?
- Scrum blog or Infomercial?
- Scrum and Levitation
- Blowhard Watch: Most outrageous Scrum Claim yet from Scrum CoInventor
- Is Your Startup Boss Optimistic and Demanding or Just Crazy and Selfish?
- Did you know the typical Recruiter Margin is 40%? No? Read on….
- Embracing Failure: Agile and Fear Driven Process
- Does XP/Scrum Violate the “Agile Manifesto”?
- It’s not velocity that matters, it’s how long it takes to get from point A to point B
- Scrum Master Jar Jar
- Scrum Master Certifications – Certified Crystal Healer?
Tag Archives: agile
Yes Scrum sucks. But it feels good to get the word out. Feel free to take a look at the many postings on this blog in relation to this subject, and post your own thoughts and comments on just how … Continue reading
As I demonstrated before, teams that levitate are 4x as productive as teams that don’t. Your competitors are levitating…how can you bring your team up to speed? Here are some suggestions to get your team levitating as quickly as possible.
“Embrace Change”. You’ve heard that before? What is the change and why are we embracing it? Is it just change for the sake of change? If we go from eating Cheeseburgers to Pizza will we really be healthier? Probably not? … Continue reading
One thing that has always bothered me greatly about the Scrum and XP community is that although they posit that they believe in introspection, adaptation and “agile manifesto” values (eg, People over Process), many members of this community limit this … Continue reading
I’m curious how many people are refusing to do Scrum/XP either because the implementation at the shop is either “too by the book” or “not enough by the book” or any other reason? As a developer have you refused to … Continue reading
There seem to be two types of scrum blogs out there: 1) Belongs to a CSM, CST, or Consultancy, or someone who is working towards their CSM etc. These are invariably glowing praises of scrum, filled with exhortations to follow … Continue reading