- Yes, Scrum Sucks, tell us your story
- Introducing Levitation to your Agile Team
- That Hope-y, Change-y, Scrum-y thing
- Scrum Censorship, Brainwashing and Propaganda
- Refusal to do Scrum/XP?
- Scrum blog or Infomercial?
- Scrum and Levitation
- Blowhard Watch: Most outrageous Scrum Claim yet from Scrum CoInventor
- Is Your Startup Boss Optimistic and Demanding or Just Crazy and Selfish?
- Did you know the typical Recruiter Margin is 40%? No? Read on….
- Embracing Failure: Agile and Fear Driven Process
- Does XP/Scrum Violate the “Agile Manifesto”?
- It’s not velocity that matters, it’s how long it takes to get from point A to point B
- Scrum Master Jar Jar
- Scrum Master Certifications – Certified Crystal Healer?
Tag Archives: humour
As I demonstrated before, teams that levitate are 4x as productive as teams that don’t. Your competitors are levitating…how can you bring your team up to speed? Here are some suggestions to get your team levitating as quickly as possible.